ICONIC INSPIRATION, CUSTOMIZED PERFORMANCE COMFORT
The Nike Zoom Force 1 Men's Snowboarding Boot is a winterized version of the legendary Air Force 1, remastered for the mountain. With a full-length Phylon midsole, Nike Zoom unit in the heel and an external lace lock system, this versatile boot provides impact protection and zonal tightening where you need it.
- Synthetic leather upper with lace-up closure and strap for easy on and off and superior fit
- External lace lock provides zonal tightening for custom flexibility and support
- Phylon midsole with Zoom Air in the heel for lightweight, low-profile cushioning
- Multi-zone tread rubber outsole inspired by Air Force 1 for grip, traction and durability
- Technology liner and shell for enhanced warmth and durability
Air Force 1 Origins
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.